Pad printing is a proven technology for Product Identification including: Decorating; Printing; Marking and Coding on practically any substrate with any kind of ink. This process is extensively used in the development and manufacturing of aerospace, bio-medical, medical devices, semiconductors, automotive, consumer products, and many other products. It offers consistent print quality control for some of the most stringent requirements.
Pad Printing Process
- Hermetic Sealed System.
- 1, 2, 4, 6, or more colors
- 4 color Process.
- Custom color
- Fine details.
- Warp around printing.
- Large, small & contoured parts.
- Photopolymer/laser, steel & ceramic cliché.
- Electronic controlled process for high repeatability and accuracy
Advantages of Pad Printing:
- High-resolution w/consistent quality
- Easy set-up and low cost
- Print on any shape & any substrate
- Color of choice (any PMS/color)
- Logo, artwork, bar code & more
- UV, Epoxy, and water base ink
- Medical & Aerospace grade inks
- High-speed printing
- Extremely Versatile
- Lowest cost of product marking & decorating