Your Reliable Source and Partner In…
- Small & Nominal Character Printing
- High-Speed Character Printing
- High-Resolution Inkjet Printing
- UV curable & solvent-based inks
- Ink cartridge w/12,000 hrs of core life
- Bright Codes on Dark Surfaces
- Text, logo, Bar codes & 2D Matrix
- VOC Emission Reduction Device
Inkjet Marking System with following features:
- X-Y Gantry w/precision slides & stepper motor.
- Tooling for loading parts to be printed.
- Printing cycle w/ two (2) Optical switches.
- PLC Control with HMI Touch screen.
- Operator Control Panel with On/Off Switch.
- Safety guarding around.
Inkjet Printing Systems
An Inkjet Printing System is a machine that places marks on products and packaging by projecting a jet of ink onto the surface of the target. Inkjet coders can print on virtually any substrate material, including paper, plastic, wire, cable, metal, resin, glass, and more. Common symbols printed include expiration dates, lot numbers, serial numbers, barcodes, and date codes.
The ability of the Inkjet Printing Systems to place these permanent, scannable, and human-readable codes efficiently and reliably has earned it a place on an extremely wide range of production lines. They are in common use in industries from food and beverage to pharmaceuticals, automotive parts, and cosmetics.